REUSABLE HYGIENIC MASK
SPECIFICATION UNE 0065:2020
Reusable hygienic mask. UNE 0065: 2020 Specification Reusable hygienic masks for adults and children. Requirements for materials, design, preparation, marking and use. Made with TNT material. The subjection can be to the head by means of two elastic bands or to the ears by means of an elastic band. Reduces the risk of contamination and infection. 25 washes.
- Adult size. Dimensions (21cm long x15cm high).
- Adult XL size. Dimensions (24cm long x17cm high).
- Child size – 6/12 years old. Dimensions (20cm long x 13 cm high).
- Child size – 3/5 years old. Dimensions (17cm long x 10,5 cm high).
- The mask is made up of 3 layers of tissue that are described below:
Outer layer TNT type Spunbond of polypropylene (50gr / m2). Tested in an accredited laboratory. Suitable compatibility with the skin. Nª RGSEAA 39.005067 / S
Inside filter composed of 50gr / m2 Spunlace type polypropylene fabric. Suitable for health and biocompatible. Certified according to OEKO-TEX standard 100 (class I).
Inside layer TNT type Spunbond of polypropylene (50gr / m2). Tested in an accredited laboratory. Suitable compatibility with the skin. Nª RGSEAA 39.005067 / S.
- Support by anti-allergic elastic bands / tapes.
- Nasal adjuster
- External label specification UNE 0065: 2020
- A complete washing cycle must be carried out (moisten, wash, rinse), with the usual detergent, at a washing temperature of 60 ° C.
This mask complies with the specification UNE Specification 0065: 2020 Reusable hygienic masks for adults and children. Requirements for materials, design, preparation, marking and use.
It complies with the Bacterial Filtration Values ??(BFE higher than 98%) and Breathability (Differential pressure 17 Pa / cm2) according to the report issued by the authorized laboratory AMS LAB nº 20-004644.
Maximum number of washes - 25 washes. Bacterial Filtration Value after 25 washes (BFE higher than 95%) and Breathability (Differential pressure 54 Pa / cm2) according to the report issued by the authorized laboratory AMS LAB nº 20-008326.
This device is not a medical device (PS) within the meaning of Directive 93/42 or Regulation EU / 2017/745, nor is it a Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) within the meaning of Regulation EU / 2016/425. This product is intended for a population without symptoms of disease.The mask does not exempt the user from the application of barrier gestures complemented by social distancing measures according to the recommendations of the Ministry of Health.